Retail trade in one form or another has been the leading business for decades. The total number of different areas of trade activities focused on the end user and related commercial facilities is way bigger than in any other areas of commerce.
In this regard, the construction of commercial premises for a particular purpose, whether it is a grocery store or an object of non-food retail, is the leading direction in demand for construction and repair. And TFM Budivnytstvo has ample experience in construction and installation works taking into account all possible variations in the specifics of the design of trading floors and auxiliary premises.
Repair of commercial premises, depending on the purpose, will always have several features that depend on a number of both external and internal factors. Each of these features must be understood and taken into account at the start and long before the start of the direct execution of works.
Turnkey construction and repair of stores with a maximum area of up to 200 sq.m. is a rather specific type of construction and installation work. High-quality and timely execution of all tasks at such facilities is closely related to the ability to manage the organization of necessary processes and logistics. However, over the years of specialization in this direction, we have learned to optimize processes and provide our customers with the best conditions for cooperation in all areas of activity related to the construction of shops, including major repairs of commercial premises.
Our range of construction and installation works includes:
- welding works;
- installation of doors (including fire-proof and other types);
- manufacture and installation of all types of windows;
- any types of finishing works;
- installation of utility systems in the shop;
- installation of any climatic equipment (air conditioning, refrigeration, heating equipment, ventilation systems, recovery systems, etc.);
- installation of all types of lighting;
- assembling furniture.
- Saving on transportation costsSimultaneous delivery of various materials according to the schedule, given the stages of the processes
- Reducing the timing of workSimultaneous work of various teams in one room: due to coherence and extensive experience in working together
- Saving on administrative expensesThe manager simultaneously oversees several objects
- Compliance with the conditions and guaranteesThe presence of an agreement with clear conditions, the availability of payment confirmation, liability for non-compliance with the terms of the agreement, guarantees according to the GOS
- High transportation costsAlmost daily delivery of materials due to lack of space for their storage
- Increase in terms of performance of workThe work of various independent teams of workers, depending on the sequence of processes
- Increase in administrative expensesSeparate foreman for each object
- Doubtful guaranteesLack of unambiguous agreements, since there is no signed agreement and, as a result, lack of responsibility and guarantees for the work performed
- Unforeseen transportation costsA lot of time spent on search, purchase, delivery organization, cost growth due to the lack of a clear budget and procurement system
- Lack of specific deadlinesIt is difficult to independently search for contractors for various areas of work, difficult negotiation and ambiguous timing
- Lack of direct administrative costsOffset by the cost of your personal time
- Lack of guaranteesLack of contractual obligations with spontaneous contractors, lack of responsibility for non-compliance with deadlines for work and complete absence of guarantees